The Vice President, Marketing Analytics will report to CEO and be a part of the senior leadership team at New Engen. This role is responsible for building the function, partnering effectively with the Media & Creative teams and providing cutting-edge analytical solutions for 100 distinguished brands and client relationships. The VP will be part of a growing multifaceted practice that develops advanced analytic solutions for top companies across industries. They will also be accountable for building out new business practices and tools, as well as evolving our existing offering to ensure value for current and future clients. The right candidate will carry deep expertise in digital marketing strategies & performance media, a robust understanding of the evolving marketing technology landscape, strong team building skills and a great appreciation for building from the ground up.
- Develop and refine the vision, strategy and execution of the Marketing Analytics and Business Intelligence functions
- Build a bench of talent to scale the impact of the Marketing Analytics function across client portfolio. Develop, coach and oversee a team of high-impact analysts
- Set vision for accounts and develops analytics roadmaps and execution plans with short- and long-term deliverables
- Mobilizes cross-functional teams to deliver exemplary services across a range of media analytics solutions including measurement, testing, optimization, and attribution
- Anticipates resource needs; ensures team has the right skills, training and technology/tools required to support current client requirements and future growth
- Develops Marketing Analytics revenue streams; responsible for meeting key business objectives for Marketing Analytics Department
- Works closely with account leadership from Media and Creative to nurture client relationship and plan account growth
- Continuously iterates on Marketing Analytics offerings, to ensure delivery of highly differentiated service and keep pace with industry changes
- Serves as a partner and advisor for senior client contacts, providing insights on measurement, strategy and key industry trends
- Delivers thought leadership in marketing analytics space for both internal and external audiences
- Supports business development to ensure Media Analytics offering is positioned as key point of differentiation against other data and analytics market leaders
Who You Are:
- Ownership mentality; takes accountability for your work and the work of your team, not afraid to roll up sleeves when necessary
- Experience in and deep appreciation for building and leading diverse teams, fostering an inclusive environment and viewing workplace matters with an equity lens
- Low ego, high emotional intelligence; able to anticipate client and team needs and deliver in highly collaborative environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; experience delivering high level presentations and clearly articulating data derived insights
- Opportunity mindset; thrives in a high-growth environment, able to operate nimbly with a proven track record of adaptation and innovation
- A bridge builder; leverages deep expertise to build trust and navigate challenging relationships both internal and external
- 15+ years of experience in business analytics or related fields with at least 5+ years’ experience in digital advertising analytics, measurement and optimization.
- Deep knowledge and expertise of digital advertising, including familiarity with ad publisher platforms for Google, Facebook, Amazon & The Trade Desk among others.
New Engen is headquartered in Seattle, WA, with offices in New York, NY, and Charlotte, NC. For this role, candidates in our Charlotte, Los Angeles, New York, and Seattle offices are preferred.