About New Engen:
You know when you’re scrolling through your social media feed and come across an eye-catching ad? It was probably one of ours. New Engen is a marketing services and software company focused on helping companies achieve business breakthroughs through marketing experimentation. Why? Because our mission is to Elevate Marketing Teams. We’re looking for multiple Associates to join our Media Services team - come grow with us.
We are focused on helping our partners achieve massive scale of new customer value across all digital marketing platforms. We are results driven, committed, iterative and transparent. Our teams of expert Marketers, Creative Designers and Analysts help tackle some of the most complex digital marketing challenges.
At New Engen we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we embrace it for the benefit of our employees, our partners, and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity.
New Engen is looking for a creative Senior Marketing Manager to lead strategy and execution for brand-building and lead-generating initiatives. Key initiatives include content strategy, digital media production, building processes for collaboration across the business, defining and upholding copywriting and brand expression standards, among others. The ideal candidate can own and drive multiple projects at once and work successfully with multiple teams and individuals across New Engen.
- Champions an internal understanding of digital media, digital trends, digital content formats, and distribution channels
- Develops, delivers and refines New Engen’s content strategy
- Leads team to ensure strong storytelling components exist in all content
- Drives collaborative processes for partnering with internal Strategy & Insights and Creative teams
- Leads cross-functional team in producing thought leadership content and sales collateral in a variety of formats
- Designs & Facilitates distribution of content across channels
- Champions creativity and innovation in content creation, distribution, and testing approaches
- Owns measuring content effectiveness across channels, uses data to recommend changes to messaging, format, and channel
- Develops team members and elevates team capabilities
- Other projects that support New Engen’s marketing goals
Experience, skills, mindset:
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters of Communication in Digital Media or similar degree a plus
- 8+ years marketing experience, for a strong B2C or B2B brand a plus
- Experience in developing content strategy, content development across multiple formats for multiple audiences
- Experience creating and upholding brand guidelines
- Experience with managing cross-functional teams, and strong background collaborating with creative teams
- Strong and diverse copywriting skills
- Familiarity with paid and earned media, and website testing
- Ability to effectively influence at multiple levels of the organization
- Models leadership internally and can act as a trusted New Engen spokesperson externally
- Creative and conceptual thinker matched with an executional ability to deliver output quickly and consistently
- Experience managing at least 1-2 individual contributors a plus
- Embraces data and measurement to inform action