About New Engen
You know when you’re scrolling through your social media feed and come across an eye-catching ad? There's a good chance it was one of ours! New Engen is an integrated marketing agency using always-on, cross channel marketing experimentation to drive business results for our brands – big and small. Our mission is to Elevate Marketing Teams – so why not start with our own? With minimal funding to date, New Engen has six offices nationwide, however, we are currently operating with over 150 virtual "at-home" offices. Want to be a part of the marketing evolution? Join our team.
We are focused on helping our partners achieve massive scale of new customer value across all digital marketing platforms. We are results driven, committed, iterative and transparent. Our teams of expert Marketers, Creative Designers and Analysts help tackle some of the most complex digital marketing challenges.
At New Engen we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we embrace it for the benefit of our employees, our partners, and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity.
- Responsible for portfolio management and long-term strategy success
- Drive highly effective campaign strategies and innovative practices
- Coach and develop team members, as well as balancing workload and staffing needs
- Actively fosters new account growth, driving scale, continuous improvement, and profitability
- Hold deep understanding and nuances of each account, steering and ensuring that strategic solutions are made for complex ideas and campaign strategies
- Subject matter expert in best practices, market trends, professional concepts, and digital marketing methodologies
- Oversees multi-client book of business, supported by a team of 6+ specialists and associates
- Accountable for the development of Sr Associates & Mgrs, with oversight over specialist & associate development within team
- Limited involvement in tactical execution, except as absolutely necessary
- Accountable for P&L within the book of business
- Accountable for client relationships with both direct POC and at the executive level
- Drives high-level strategy within the book of business
- Deep understanding of cross-channel digital marketing ecosystem
- Able to steer resources across NE org, involve supplementary teams, councils, etc. to drive client success
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of related experience, i.e. paid advertising and experience building campaigns; AdWords, Search, as well as Facebook a plus
- Minimum 2-3+ years of formal or informal people management experience
- Serve as a steward internally and externally; proven success in maintaining effective client relationships at all levels
- Project management experience that requires management across the enterprise and significant impact
- Ability to develop highly advanced concepts and complex solutions based on professional principles and theories
- Demonstrated adaptive communication approach and success in navigating various audiences, styles, and cultural nuances
- Excellent presentation skills to audiences and clients of varying sizes and levels
- Established track record of analytical ability to interpret data and insights, identify trends and recommendations; knowledge of statistics and probability
New Engen is headquartered in Seattle, WA, with offices in New York, NY, Los Angeles, CA, Charlotte, NC, and Charlottesville, VA. For this role, candidates in our Charlotte, Los Angeles, New York, and Seattle offices are preferred but we will consider 100% remote as well.