About New Engen:
You know when you’re scrolling through your social media feed and come across an eye-catching ad? There's a good chance it was one of ours! New Engen is an integrated marketing agency using always-on, cross channel marketing experimentation to drive business results for our brands – big and small. Our mission is to Elevate Marketing Teams – so why not start with our own? With minimal funding to date, New Engen has six offices nationwide, however, we are currently operating with over 150 virtual "at-home" offices. Want to be a part of the marketing evolution? Join our team.
We are focused on helping our partners achieve massive scale of new customer value across all digital marketing platforms. We are results driven, committed, iterative and transparent. Our teams of expert Marketers, Creative Designers and Analysts help tackle some of the most complex digital marketing challenges.
At New Engen we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we embrace it for the benefit of our employees, our partners, and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity.
- Primarily focused on programmatic digital media (programmatic display, online video, Connected TV) with functional knowledge of all digital marketing channels, strategies and media mixes.
- Manages and mentors small team of associates either directly tied to a particular advertiser or across a book of business
- Oversees team’s flawless execution against client objectives
- Provides recommendations that help with client’s business growth challenges (e.g. new creative concepts, managing assets, bid strategy, attribution theory). Constantly seeks out opportunities to grow the account, upsell, cross-sell channels
- Acts as the “brand captain” for the client, collaborating with our Creative team to drive details for rapid, continued creative testing
- Compiles and analyzes data, reports, and summarizes information with impeccable accuracy
- Pro-actively solves and develops solutions for complex ideas and campaign strategies
- Utilizes deep knowledge of professional concepts and digital marketing methodologies
- Owning client relationships for SMEs, channel ownership for enterprise clients
- Operates with increasing independence, with limited oversight from manager, director level
- Demonstrates expertise in 1 channel
- Increasingly focused on people management, responsible for QA of Associate & Senior Associate work
- Able to independently drive account strategy
- Focused on solving more complex business problems beyond the day to day hands-on execution
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of related experience; focus on programmatic execution through Google Ads platforms or DSP technologies; AdWords and other premium publishers a plus
- Serve as a steward internally and externally; proven success in maintaining effective client relationships at all levels
- Ability to articulate complex ideas effectively and persuasively
- Can adapt communication approach and navigate various audiences, styles, and cultural nuances
- Strong presentation skills to audiences and clients of varying sizes and levels
- Agile, committed, flexible, and can deal with a high degree of ambiguity
- Established track record of analytical ability to interpret data and insights, identify trends and recommendations; working knowledge of statistics and probability
- Self-starter, independent, quick and continuous learner
- Ability to work effectively in teams