About New Engen:
You know when you’re scrolling through your social media feed and come across an eye-catching ad? It was probably one of ours. New Engen is a marketing services and software company focused on helping companies achieve business breakthroughs through marketing experimentation. Why? Because our mission is to Elevate Marketing Teams. We’re looking for multiple Associates to join our Media Services team - come grow with us.
We are focused on helping our partners achieve massive scale of new customer value across all digital marketing platforms. We are results driven, committed, iterative and transparent. Our teams of expert Marketers, Creative Designers and Analysts help tackle some of the most complex digital marketing challenges.
At New Engen we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we embrace it for the benefit of our employees, our partners, and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity.
- Under limited direction, supports as a key resource for flawless execution for account performance management across multiple digital channels
- Proactively ensures client’s initiatives, tasks, and actions are completed
- Works with our Creative team to drive details for rapid, continued creative testing
- Compiles and analyzes data, reports, and summary information with flawless accuracy
- Helps solve and develop solutions for complex problems, sometimes with a diverse scope
- Applies professional concepts and industry methodologies
- Works with teammates to ensure metrics and reporting match specific client needs, conducts industry research, asks probing questions to help uncover root issues, flags any opportunities or unexpected shifts in account performance
- 0-2 years of related experience or a degree with little to no experience
- Serve as a steward both internally and externally; ability to succeed in a client-facing role
- Agile, committed, flexible, and can deal with high degree of ambiguity
- High attention to detail and produces high quality output
- Strong analytical ability to interpret data and insights; identify trends and recommendations
- Self-starter, independent, quick and continuous learner
- Knowledge of paid advertising and experience building campaigns, e.g. AdWords, Search, and Facebook a plus
New Engen is headquartered in Seattle, WA, with offices in New York, NY, Los Angeles, CA, Charlotte, NC, and Charlottesville, VA. For this role, candidates in our Charlotte, Los Angeles, New York, and Seattle offices are preferred.